When you go on your Florida vacation with Global Discovery Vacations, you’ll want to visit Kennedy Space Center’s newest attraction, the Angry Birds Space Encounter. Based off the internationally popular game, the Angry Birds Space Encounter is the first comprehensive, interactive Angry Birds™ attraction in the United States designed for people of all ages.
The 4,485-square-foot Angry Birds Space Encounter brings to life the space adventures of Super Red and the entire Angry Birds Space flock. You’ll follow their kidnapped eggs into an inter-galactic wormhole, come face-to-face with Space Pigs and gear up with heroic superpowers.
Six interactive stations will engage you in a new dimension of Angry Birds Space.
- Create Your Own Angry Bird by choosing from an array of body styles and accessories. When the bird is complete, you can print a keepsake of your creation.
- Eggsteroids Slingshot lets you launch mini Angry Birds via slingshot at King Pig and Corporal Pig while competing against fellow guests.
- Cold Cuts Tile Puzzle tests your wits as you solve sliding puzzles featuring images of Super Red, Ice Bird, The Incredible Terence and Space King and Pig in a Bubble.
- Danger Zone is a mirrored labyrinth challenge. Proceed with caution as you look for the hidden Angry Birds and discover surprises along the way.
- Red Planet Lazer Challenge has you journeying to the surface of the Red Planet to search for the Anger Birds’ mythical golden eggs. Watch out for laser beam obstacles!
- Angry Birds Game Zone is where you’ll find the actual Angry Birds Space game. Join in a tournament against fellow guests, mastering selected levels and discovering little known hints to zap the pigs.
Your adventure wouldn’t be complete without an Angry Birds Space photo opportunity. And don’t miss the chance to browse the Angry Birds gift shop and take home some souvenirs from this galactic experience.
The Angry Birds Space Encounter is close to Global Discovery Vacations destinations.
The Angry Birds Space Encounter is located 45 minutes from Orlando and a little over an hour from Daytona Beach FL at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Plan a day trip to explore the iconic space center’s newest feature as well as its many attractions and year-round interactive programs, including meeting real astronauts. And now through June 28, 2013, you save up to 30% off admission with the ‘Flock Together, Save Together’ savings. For more information including hours and ticket prices, visit www.KennedySpaceCenter.com.