Less than one percent of all accommodations earn TripAdvisor’s coveted Certificate of Excellence, so when you see a resort with that label, you know it’s the cream of the crop.
For 2016, all five resorts owned or managed by Global Connections, Inc. and several Global Discovery Vacations properties received that title. Plan your next vacation at one of these amazing properties and see how they live up to the hype:
Global Connections, Inc. Resorts
- Bamboo Beach Club (Clearwater, Florida) – 5 Average
*No. 1 B&B/Inn in Clearwater
- Beso Del Sol Resort (Dunedin, Florida) – 4 Average
- Lodge by The Blue (Breckenridge, Colorado) – 5 Average
*No. 2 Specialty Lodging in Breckenridge
- Sea Shells Beach Club (Daytona Beach, Florida) – 4.5 Average
- White Oak Lodge and Resort (Gatlinburg, Tennessee) – 4.5 Average
*No. 8 Specialty Lodging in Gatlinburg
- Vista Al Puerto (Philipsburg, St. Maarten) – 4.5 Average
*No. 3 Specialty Lodging in Philipsburg
- Whispering Woods Resort (Welches, Oregon) – 4 Average
- Wild Eagle Lodge (Eagle River, Wisconsin)
- Windsor Palms Resort (Kissimmee, Florida) – 4.5 Average
*No. 8 Specialty Lodging in Kissimmee
- The Cabins at Green Mountain (Branson, Missouri)
*No. 7 Specialty Lodging in Branson
- And many more!
TripAdvisor bases its Certificate of Excellence honors off of a minimum number of user ratings over the past year, maintaining at least a four-out-of-five-star average. This is no small feat, so we’re happy for all the resorts who earned this award!
Have you visited one of these resorts? Let us know about your stay in the comments below!