Lora K. joined Global Discovery Vacations after seeing the wonderful accommodations her friends were getting with their membership. After hearing about her stay at the Winners Circle Resort near San Diego, California, in this week’s Member Monday, we’d say she made the right choice.
Where would you recommend a fellow member to go to…
- The Snooze, an A.M. Eatery in Del Mar is minutes from resort has the best breakfast, hands down. Worth the wait, which isn’t long.
- Culture Brewing Co. on the strip in Solana Beach is a must for beer enthusiasts.
- Our dinner cruise was amazing.
- I love La Jolla Beach for the seals because I love nature and animals.
- Laguna Beach. I could live there.
- The coastal drive from San Diego to Los Angeles is a must-see.
- Whale watching first time (it was special).
What was your favorite…
Some would say I have very high expectations. The pool area and rooms are very nice and clean. They go above and beyond on cleanliness and courteousness. I truly could not ask for more.
How long have you been a Global Discovery Vacations member?
We’ve been members since December, 2014. We have owned our other travel plan since 2003 and it really does not compare.
Why did you join the club?
We witnessed our friend’s accommodations and were jealous so we decided to purchase through Global as well. I do own another travel plan and, I have to say, I much prefer Global (better accommodations, no false advertisement)!
How many trips have you taken using your membership?
This was my first trip through Global.
Why do you think traveling is important?
As nurse in public service, vacations are limited and very valuable. I was able to return to my patients refreshed and feeling wonderful. Thank you, Global!
Photos courtesy of member Lora K.