The storm might have passed, but we still have to clean up the damage. So if you are scheduled to travel with Global Discovery Vacations this week, here are a couple of quick updates to keep you in the loop:
- All resorts in Southeast Florida are accepting check-ins.
- Orlando resorts are fine and open for members.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, will be accepting check-ins tomorrow in some resorts. Some properties have sustained water damage and are calling those guest to advise they will not be able to check-in.
- Resorts in Hilton Head, South Carolina, are just now letting people back onto the island. They are looking for reports of damage and when they will be up and running, so we don’t have all the information yet.
- Sea Shells Beach Club in Daytona Beach, Florida, seems to be in good shape and will be accepting reservations this week.
Please keep an eye on the road conditions as there is still flooding in some areas. Power outages are still sporadic through South Carolina and Northwest Florida.
We’re gathering information as we get it so that we can answer your questions, so please feel free to call us if you are unsure about your reservation.