Your #GDVBucketList entries are inspiring and moving, showing us just how powerful traveling can be. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and seeing your pictures.
If you haven’t told us what’s on your bucket list, we’d love to hear from you! Read our picks for this week’s list to find out how it could get you a FREE Expressway Week.
21. Study the Taos Pueblo near Santa Fe, New Mexico. Member Gayle S. learned that these pueblos have been inhabited for more than 1,000 years!
22. Visit Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii. Standing as an integral part of U.S. history, the memorials and museums will leave a lasting impression.
23. Drive down the Road to Hana. This 60-mile highway is the easiest way to see the wondrous sights of Maui, Hawaii.
24. Florence, Italy. From Cathy W., Global Connections Vice President: “Visit the city of Florence, drive through Tuscany, drive to the coast and walk the Cinque Terre path through the villages or take the train to Rome or Venice. Trip of a lifetime.”
25. Marvel at the oddity that is the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Member Katie P. could barely hold it up!
26. Take the cable car up Mount Isabel de Torres in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. A peaceful view of the beauty below with a large statue of Christ waiting at the top.
27. Visit the famous coffee plantations and rainforests of San Jose, Costa Rica.
28. Learn how to save sea turtles from the pros at Sea Turtle, Inc. in South Padre, Texas.
29. (Don’t touch) the Snow Sculpture Championships in Breckenridge, Colorado. From Condominium manager Ryan B.: “I remember being there with my family as a kid and thinking that it was one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.”
30. Spot a whale. Many coasts from Massachusetts to Oregon to Hawaii offer chances to see this magnificent mammal in its natural habitat. Member Gerald S. spotted some while on a tour in Maui, Hawaii.
Now it’s your turn to tell us what’s on your bucket list for a chance to win a free Expressway Week Vacation! You have two ways to win:
Ways to Enter:
- Tell us what’s on your bucket list and how Global Discovery Vacations can help you get there in the comment section below (or in any other GDV Bucket List post).
- Post an original photo of accomplishing something from your bucket list on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #GDVBucketList.
We will pick one photo and one comment based on our favorites and send the winners a certificate for a FREE Expressway Week! Winners will be contacted via email.
Restrictions apply. Contest ends Tuesday, February 10, 2015, at 5:00 p.m. CST. No purchase necessary. ALL ENTRIES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF GLOBAL CONNECTIONS AND MAY BE USED FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
Come back next Tuesday for part four of our five-part Global Discovery Vacations Bucket List series and discover more places you have to visit in your lifetime!